Call for papers
The call for papers can be downloaded here (pdf)The Second International Workshop on Nonlinear Dynamics and Synchronization (INDS'09) is a two-day international workshop bringing together international researchers, developers and practitioners from different horizons to discuss the latest advances in nonlinear dynamics and synchronization. INDS'09 will serve as a forum to present current and future works as well as to exchange research ideas pertaining to various aspects in this field of nonlinear dynamic systems and synchronization. INDS'09 will feature contributed as well as invited papers and will include poster and demo sessions.
The major focus of this inter-disciplinary workshop lies on the following areas:
- Theoretical fundamentals of synchronization
- Nonlinear systems and synchronization
- Experiments of nonlinear dynamics and synchronization
- Simulation of nonlinear dynamics and synchronization
- Applications of nonlinear dynamics and synchronization
- Self-organized traffic management systems
- Self-organized intelligent supply chains and logistics systems
- Systems control
- Cooperative advanced driver assistance systems
- Pattern recognition
- Computational intelligence models (soft computing and machine learning)
- Cellular neural networks and applications
- Image processing (incl. scene analysis)
- Signal processing (incl. speech processing and recognition)
- Self-reconfigurable systems
- Self-healing systems
- Self-testing systems
- Coupled oscillatory systems
- Bio-computing, Neuro-computing, Biology, Bio-chemistry
- Chaos control
- Communication (wired and wireless), networking and sensor networks
- Cryptography and security
- Social sciences, psychology, business and management
Submission of papers:Researchers are invited to submit an extended abstract (min. 3-4 pages) until 12.03.2009. After review and acceptance of the extended abstracts authors will be invited to submit a 6-8 page full paper version. Please see important dates for more information.
EDAS link for abstract/paper submissions: http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=7201&
Camera-ready full papers will be included in the workshop proceedings, which will be published by "Shaker Verlag" (Germany) and distributed to the participants at the workshop.
Electronic versions of submitted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.